Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Convicted!

I have been a bad blogger.  I used to be pretty good about getting my posts up in a reasonable time and getting some kind on content in them as well.  I have been such a slacker.  I have a new gadget, my iPhone, and it's not blog friendly to me yet.  I really stink at typing on the thing so it will be a while before I can do cool mobile posts.  We have had a couple of birthday parties, an ill fated trip to the movies and alot of playdates.  The good news is the that kids are getting more language skills and learning to take turns, share and transition to new activities without losing their minds but the bad news is that I am constantly running behind.  I started a new business and it's going great.  I can't wait to do some more purse parties, I love making women feel more confident and a bit posh.  I am going to post a few photos and some video but for the most part, we are trying to stay cool or at least sunblocked up right nicely.  

No comments: