Saturday, January 17, 2009

NyQuil vs. Krispy Kreme

NyQuil makes you drowsy and sluggish.  It should carry a warning label that if you take it in the kitchen there is a high likelihood that you will awaken with tile marks on your face in a puddle of your own drool.  Krispy Kreme should carry a warning that consumption could lead to compulsive driving at all hours of the night looking for a store with the light on indicating that they are being freshly made and glazed.  I think that I am going to have to take my chances with the donuts.  It's especially important because I can't take NyQuil and neither can the kiddos.  They also couldn't look cuter eating their first Krispy Kreme's.  Thanks to my Sugar Angel who delivered them in the freezing cold just to make us all feel a little better.  It really did the trick!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Krispie Kreme makes life all better!! (and your butt bigger, but that's a whole other blog post!)