Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love is in the air...

at least the smell of chocolate is in the air at every store I seem to step in.  The temptation of dark, decadent chocolate is invading every corner of the aisles.  Why would they put a display of tasty little truffles in front of the apples?  So that my apples, which I was thinking looked pretty tasty, look boring in comparison.  I was excited about those apples, and now they look sad.  Why would a holiday dedicated to indulgence be put right after everyone make new commitments to be healthier in the New Year?  Sabotage.  Vegggie Sabotage.  Someone should look into that.  I wonder if the USDA has a law enforcement branch?  Scary what lack of sleep will do to your brain...

1 comment:

mandy said...

Confession: I would've gone for the chocolate as well. No apple can compete! If chocolate was around, I'm sure Eve would've grabbed it instead of the apple...