- Ava likes to hold food in each hand while eating. If I offer her more items than she has hands available, she will attempt to hold it under her chin like a cell phone.
- Jaden shrieks at the radio in a falsetto in order to approximate singing. I think that he may be tone deaf.
- They play tag and when caught fall down to be hugged out.
- Ava-Wava dances during the commercials with the funny acoustic credit report guys.
- Jaden talks to a stuffed gorilla when he thinks nobody is watching.
- They like my singing and won't go to sleep without hearing the, "Time to sleep" song that I made up for them. It's one of the reasons that I don't have many people who put them to bed, because then I would have to sing it for them to approximate my singing...and that's just wrong.
Monday, June 16, 2008
My Babies are funny as evidenced by: