Friday, May 9, 2008

Thiefs, Monkey's and Mom's

Here is a snippet from my last few days... I found out that my credit card number had been stolen and someone charged over $600 on it, but Adam saved the day and asked me about the purchases before they cleared.

I bought funny monkey plates, bowls and a doormat because my house has been overrun with two little monkeys and I love it.

Mother's Day is coming up. Amber and I are celebrating together since both of our husbands are haze gray and underway. I just wanted to say to all of the Mom's that have given me advice and helped to support me, THANK YOU! God sent me some wonderful people to help guide and support me in my new role as a Mom and I will never be able to truly express what it has meant to me. In those times when I have been unsure or just frustrated, you have been there. Thank you all so very much. My children are blessed because I know you.

No comments: