Saturday, April 5, 2008

A woman's work is never done

I have a job today for a Mom and her first little boy. I love these because they are full of promise and expectation. I will post some photos of the shoot today or tomorrow. I am just excited to be working. I love my job. I get to freeze moments in time and lend my interpretation to every capture. It's rewarding to say the least.

Oh, BTW, I was informed that I could not post the design for the t-shirt that I made for the Bulkeley. Even though it it my design, they said that it could not be posted on any website, whether for sale or not. I don't know what they would do about it being on here, but I took it down none the less.

This experience has inspired me to create my own group online to get people together and really have fun in a relaxed way. I don't know which site I will use, but I am going to do something because I am sure that there are more people out there who are like me and just want a stress-free way to meet other people and get advice and support.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

U go Girl, I know u can do it and be sucessful at it!!! Ur group can have a great time and be stress free w/o lead weights holding women from having a great time 2gether as a team and supporters of each other!!! :) LUV Carrie