Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Quiet Time Work

I had an idea for a project to disguise a storage bench that I have.
It's a re-purposed dresser that I bought years ago and absolutely hate
the look of it. Well, with a little prodding to make some time for
myself, I finally did something about it. I took some coordinating
scrapbook papers and tore them into quarters and decoupaged them onto
the surface. This is keeping in line with my vow to do something that
I WANT TO DO at least once a day. That was yesterday. I also
realized today that I need to let go of trying to do everything the
way that I used to before babies. I guess it's just hard for me to
let it go. It's like losing a part of myself. I know that, for
instance, my clients don't need a personal delivery..the mailman is
fine, but it's just not the way that I do things. Well I guess it is
now!

1 comment:

Amber said...

The dresser looks wonderful! Great job!!