Friday, April 11, 2008

Get to know you local neighborhood Star...

What exactly are you wearing?
Jammies with baby breakfast on them.
What is your current problem?
I have to clean.
Who do you love most?
God.
What makes you most happy?
Making the babies laugh and them hugging me.
Which shoe goes on first?
The one that I can find.
If you could go back in time, and change something...
I would have asked Adam out sooner.
Ever have a near death experience?
I have been near death, but I didn't see any white light or anything.
Name an obvious quality you have:
I am good at drawing.
What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?

I believe in a Thing Called Love ~ The Darkness
Who will cut and paste this first?
I don't know if anyone will at all.
Name someone with the same birthday as you:

My old CO, Capt. Libby
Have you ever vandalized some one's private property?
Yes, we once put a ton of "Vote for" signs in a yard and I have TP'd a ton of houses.
Been in a fight?
A couple.
Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Nobody ever needs to see that.
What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
If they like to smile.
What do you usually order from Starbucks?

Nonfat NoWhip Grande Cafe Mocha
Say something totally random about you...

I like dark chocolate. I used to drag race cars for money.
Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, Alyssa Milano.
How old are you?
I'm old enough to know better but still to young to care
Do you wear a watch?
I should but they always break because I wash so many dishes.
Do you have anything pierced?
Yes
Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I have one that I got for my 21st birthday.
Do you like to shop?
I like to shop when I don't have the babies with me. Shopping with them is a futile exercise in chaos theory.
What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Starbucks...worth every penny
What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
Anniversary gift for Adam (but was a bank card, cause I don't really ever use credit cards anymore).
Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
IDK, but I think that it was a client.
What is on your desktop background?
Ava waving
Do you know any twins?

Yes I do. I know tons more since I grew my own.
Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yesterday, something funny Adam did while I was at Physical Therapy sent me into fits of giggles for about 6 mins straight. So yes!
Have you ever felt replaced?
Yes, with good reason.
Do you trust your best friends?
I do.
Are you listening to music right now?
The radio is on downstairs and it's a morning show, so a little bit. Ava is also singing.
Do you like coffee?
What Mom doesn't?
Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Yes, I married him.
How do you handle stress?
Prayer and friends.

No comments: