Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The view from here....

It's tough watching your kids grow up in a blog. Don't get me wrong I am thankful that God blessed enough people with the brain power and creativity to even dream up a cyberspace and a link to my family being only a computer away. But it is not the same as hearing the laughs when you tickle your son's stomach and watching your little girl try to crawl away as you struggle to get her into a diaper. And its harder to watch your wife handle all of it with both limitless grace and palpable exasperation.

But the view from here really is a miracle. Both my wife's talent and steadfastness to be a truly gifted mother and Jaden and Ava's way to steal smiles from tears of missing them really is something I cherish. I would rather have a view from here than none at all. I love my family so very much.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Beautifully said. I am going to go cry now.