Saturday, June 7, 2008

Top 50 for those over 20

50 questions for the people who are a little older....

1.What bill do you hate paying the most?
I really dislike paying for the cell phone. In Italy you just put time on with a prepaid card and didn't pay for incoming calls. It was aces.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Adam and I went to Bonefish Grill the week that he left. The service was terrible, the restaurant was out of most everything but water but the company was amazing.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
No.
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be ?
I would have reconciled with my mother sooner.
5.What do you want to be doing right now?
Talking to Adam, but a close second would be running away to a spa for a few hours.
6. If you had a choice of either living with very little money with a person you
truly love, or being alone for the rest of your life with $100 million, which would you choose, love or money?
Oh, I thought that I made that choice already when I married a sailor!
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
An artist.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
4 if you count the one that I attended in High School.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's something not stained by baby food or bleached from cleaning baby goo, and it's the right size. It's one of three shirts that fit into that catagory.
10. What are you thoughts on gas prices?
It hurts my feelings to fill the tank but then I think of those who are barely getting by and I feel terrible for a single mom who can't afford to drive to pick up her kids from after school programs.
11. If you could move anywhere and take anyone with you where would it be?
I would move to San Antonio and I would take the Sines with me and make them live next door.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Wow, that alarm sounds a lot like babies saying "Mama"
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Do I have the bag packed for tomorrow? Did I take out the trash? I wonder what Adam is doing? ect....and then I said my prayers.
14. Do you miss being a child?
No.
15. What is your favorite Adam Sandler movie?
Mr. Deeds
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
I hate dishes that I have to wash by hand.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Oh, I did that already in Italy and I would do it again.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
Totally sleep in, if I could
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
I am a big fan of Wonder Woman. Awesome accessories, bangin' outfit and the best mode of transportation. Way cooler than the Batmobile and can never get a parking ticket.
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl?
Read goofy fashion magazines and make fun of the articles over margaritas.
21. Have you found real love yet?
Yes, three times.
22. When did you first start feeling old?
The first time I had to hear my high school music played on the classic hits station.
23. Do you vote?
Yes.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Prosciutto
25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Almost always something baby related, like milk or wipes.
26. Beach or lake?
I love the ocean. It makes you feel your real size.
27.Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No.
28. Do you own property?
Nope.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Non-Fat No Whip Cafe Mocha from Starbucks. I pretend it's not quite as bad because it's all those nons, but I know its a lie.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Dirty Dancing. My best friend and I used to watch it when I was 12 and I still love to watch it and remember her and the fun that we had.
31. What's your drink?
Water with lemon.
32. Do you own a grill?
Yes. It was here when we moved in, so maybe it's like a leased grill. It works, but it's nothing fancy. I do have about 80lbs. of charcoal in the shed though.
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
I would love to see Angela Tupica again.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
88.5 The Current
36. Norm or Cliff?
Norm! Of course.
37.Grey's or 'The Office?
I tivo Grey's and when I was on vacation and the tivo didn't get it, I watched it online.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
I would have spent more time visiting my Grandma.
39. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
No one sits across from me, since I work for myself. I do have photos up of the twins, Adam and my family...so that is who I look at all day.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Obama
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
Outdoors, but it's rough lately because those babies are too fair and very wiley.
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Once or 12 times.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No, but I have used them to crush big bugs under the sink.
44. Last book you read?
Love and Respect, by Dr. Eggerichs
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
Any that I had from childhood are now being loved by the babies.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Diego Garcia at the Yacht Club
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Sequoia National Park
48. Do you go to church?
Yes. I really do try.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New career.
50. How old are you?
30
Thanks to Jeni Light for sending this to me. I learned a lot about you and I hope that people will post and I can learn about them in turn.

4 comments:

The Secret Life of Kat said...

Hey Starlite! It's nice to meet you. Wow. I feel like I know a good bit about you now.

You've been linked.

jcstables said...

Ok number 12(i think i got the right number) made me sad! I have to say the there is one memory that makes me wanna be a child agin is when rode my bike to my bestest friends house and we rode to town together! We were invinceable! I loved spending time with her! The part of my child hood i hated is when she moved away,(even though she moved away to make her life better) i felt like i lost her!!!!!!!!!!!

jcstables said...

Sorry it was #14

Starlite said...

I missed my bestest friend too! That is why I wouldn't want to ever do it again. It was the hardest thing I had ever done.