Sunday, March 23, 2008

Limitations

I just wanted to thank everyone who has been helping me the past few days. I really appreciate all the food and travel and time that has been allotted to me . Something small can have a huge impact on someones day. A few hours to help change diapers or feed babies makes the difference between a horrible day and an enjoyable afternoon. I feel so very blessed to have people around me that care so much. It's hard at times but I believe that I am meant to be learning a powerful lesson about humility. I am learning how to accept help and my own limitations. I have an ideal that I would like to achieve but fall so short and yet God continues to grant me grace in so many areas. I feel like I have to learn the same lessons over and over again, I am happy to have the most patient Teacher.

No comments: